Ingenia promotes a safe and welcoming community for our guests and residents. Our 36 Ingenia Holidays parks, located across the east coast of NSW, VIC and QLD are focussed on providing more than just comfortable accommodation.
Our commitment to creating community is reflected in our focus on providing guests with great breaks in great places
In FY21 the Holidays portfolio welcomed over 580,000 unique guests.
- Over 95% of guests were domestic
- Major guest groups include:
- Young Families
- Grey Nomads (travelling seniors).
The COVID-19 pandemic demonstrated the importance of maintaining a proactive approach to stakeholders during times of crisis. At all times our teams operated to ensure the safety and wellbeing of guests and residents. This included providing clear information on our safety procedures and implementing changes in line with Government and authorities’ direction. We maintain constant communications with guests through direct communication, regular updates on our website and through our social media channels.
To support guest safety we implemented a number of changes across our holiday parks including:
- Contactless check-in
- Enhanced cleaning and sanitisation of surfaces and high touch areas
- Installation of hand sanitisation stations and additional signage
- Contactless Food & Beverage menus via QR Code technology.
Further information can be located in our Sustainability Report.