Ingenia Communities Group is one of the largest owners, operators and developers of quality land lease communities and holiday parks.
Memberships and Awards
Ingenia establishes partnerships at both a corporate and community level and seeks to ensure that we contribute to the sustainability of our industry and the broader community. Through our partnerships, we actively engage with our peers and other stakeholders to influence and contribute to the operating environment, to support change, contribute to public policy debate and to promote our industry and people.
We seek to partner with and support those who are aligned to our business objectives, who support our values and who assist us in contributing positively to issues that matter to our stakeholders.
Through local relationships and our active membership of relevant industry bodies we aim to contribute to our industry and to share information with and learn from our peers.
Ingenia employees contribute their time in various areas to support this objective and are represented across industry committees and Boards.
Ingenia contributes to and is a member of the following key industry organisations:
Ingenia demonstrated excellence over the FY22 award season. Some of the more recent awards have been added below:
- Ingenia Holidays Southwest Rocks won two awards – a Gold Medal for Caravan and Holiday Parks at the 2021 NSW Tourism Awards and a Gold in the Caravan and Holiday Parks category at the 2021 Qantas Australian Tourism Awards
- Our rental community at Brisbane North won the Caravan Parks Association of Queensland’s Gordon Harris Turnaround Award – recognising the significant positive changes made to the community and its residents.
- The team at Latitude One were finalists in the Best Retirement Living Development category at the National Retirement Living Awards.
- Ingenia Holidays Rivershore team won the Ray Fitton Award for Innovation for 2022
- Ingenia Holidays Cairns Coconut won the 2022 Good Corporate Citizen Award for raising funds through guest donations and in park activation for Ronald McDonald House Charities