Welcome to the Investor Centre
2018 Non Renounceable Rights Issue
To access this part of the website, please select your country of primary residence from the following list.
Unfortunately, legal restrictions prevent us from allowing you access to this part of the website. If you have any questions, please contact us by e-mail by clicking on the link below.
EXIT to close this window
By proceeding you confirm that you are a resident of Australia or New Zealand accessing this website from within Australia or New Zealand and you represent, warrant and agree that:
- you are not in the United States and you are not acting for the account or benefit of a person in the United States;
- you will not make a copy of the documents in this website available to, or release or distribute a copy of such documents to, any person in the United States or in any other place in which, or to any other person to whom, it would be unlawful to do so (“Ineligible Persons”);
- the State, Territory or Province and postcode provided by you for your primary residence in Australia or New Zealand are true and accurate; and
- you are not acting as a nominee for, or otherwise for the account or benefit of, any Ineligible Persons.
The documents on this website relate to an institutional placement (the “Placement”) of new stapled securities and an offer of new stapled securities pursuant to an entitlement offer (the “Entitlement Offer”) by Ingenia Communities Holdings Limited (ACN 154 444 925) and Ingenia Communities RE Limited (ACN 154 464 990; AFSL 415 862) in its capacity as responsible entity of Ingenia Communities Management Trust (ARSN 122 928 410) and Ingenia Communities Fund (ARSN 107 459 576) (collectively, “Ingenia”), and:
- have been prepared to comply with the requirements, subject to any applicable exemptions, of the securities laws of Australia and New Zealand; and
- are for use and distribution only by residents of Australia or New Zealand from within Australia or New Zealand.
They must not be released or distributed in the United States, or in any jurisdiction outside of Australia or New Zealand where distribution may be restricted by law.
The documents on this website do not constitute an offer of securities in the United States or to any person outside Australia or New Zealand to whom such offer would not be lawful. The securities referred to herein have not been and will not be registered under the U.S. Securities Act of 1933, as amended (the “U.S. Securities Act”) or under the securities laws of any state or other jurisdiction of the United States. Any securities described in, or sold pursuant to, these documents may not be offered or sold in the United States absent registration under the U.S. Securities Act or pursuant to an applicable exemption from registration, or to any person outside Australia or New Zealand to whom such offer or sale would not be lawful.
Details of the Placement and the Entitlement Offer are contained in the announcement dated 24 September 2014 issued by Ingenia which may be downloaded from this website.
The Entitlement Offer will be made by Ingenia in a manner consistent with an accelerated undocumented rights issue to eligible retail security holders in a short form disclosure and instructions letter (“Offer Letter”). A copy of the Offer Letter will be mailed to eligible retail security holders at their registered address in Australia or New Zealand. Eligible retail security holders should read the Offer Letter carefully and in its entirety before deciding whether or not to apply for new stapled securities under the Entitlement Offer. The Offer Letter will be accompanied by a personalized acceptance form for each eligible retail security holder. Applications will need to be made pursuant to the acceptance form accompanying the Offer Letter, in accordance with the instructions in the Offer Letter and on the form.
By clicking the 'I CONFIRM' button below and accessing the documents on this website, you represent, warrant and agree that:
- you have read, understood and agree to the terms contained in this notice;
- you are a resident of Australia or New Zealand accessing this website from Australia or New Zealand;
- the State, Territory or Province and postcode provided by you for your primary residence in Australia or New Zealand are true and accurate;
- you are not in the United States and you are not acting for the account or benefit of a person in the United States; and
- you will not release or distribute a copy of these documents in the United States or in any other place in which, or to any other person to whom, it is unlawful to do so.
Otherwise, click the ‘EXIT’ button below.
ASIC Class Order [CO 13/655]
- Investor Relations Manager
- Ingenia Communities
- Level 9, 115 Pitt Street
- Sydney NSW 2000
- T 1300 132 946
- E [email protected]