Ingenia Communities Group is one of the largest owners, operators and developers of quality land lease communities and holiday parks.
At Ingenia, our employees are the heart of our business. They play a crucial role in executing our strategy and delivering value to our customers and security holders. Our culture is key: we are committed to creating a high performance, diverse and inclusive work environment – one where people can bring their ‘whole self’ to work and feel safe, supported, recognised, empowered and motivated to be their best.
Our core values reflect what is important to our business. We demonstrate them in our daily interactions with everyone we engage with.
We embrace and value the diversity of our employees, including differences in gender, age, nationality, culture, ability, and lifestyle choices. Our commitment extends to supporting each team member in realizing their potential and achieving their career goals. We are dedicated to creating careers at Ingenia by prioritizing opportunities for skill development, career advancement, and personal growth within our organization. Through comprehensive training programs, mentorship initiatives, and a commitment to individual aspirations, we aim to empower our team members to build meaningful and long-lasting careers.
We promote an inclusive workplace where all employees are valued and respected regardless of their gender, race, religion, gender identity or beliefs. Our commitment to diversity extends to all aspects of employment, from recruitment to development, promotion and remuneration.
Our Diversity and Inclusion policy is designed to achieve a balanced representation with a 40:40:20 (Male: Female: Either) target with key objectives including maintaining gender representation, ensuring gender pay equity, fostering diversity and inclusion, supporting communities through cultural recognition and charity, creating job opportunities, and promoting a diverse and inclusive workforce through internal and external communication. Additionally, we are proud signatories to the 40:40 Vision, an initiative led by HESTA, supported by industry partners, dedicated to pursuing diversity in executive leadership.
- Excluding CEO and Sun Communities Nominee Director
- Includes CEO
- Includes CEO, excludes Directors
- Senior positions include management and senior management positions
Health and Safety
In operating our communities and undertaking development, the safety and health of our people, residents and guests is something we take very seriously. As we increase development across the Group safety is particularly important.
We aim to create and maintain safe and healthy environments, ensuring that the operations of the Group are conducted in a manner which safeguards the health and wellbeing of our teams, residents, guests, contractors and other visitors to our communities. Relevant staff have KPIs which are related to health and safety, reinforcing the importance of our health and safety framework.
Our dedicated Health, Safety and Environment Team is responsible for:
- Providing support and training to on the ground teams
- Identifying and mitigating health and safety risks
- Providing resources and processes to address risks to health and safety
- Ensuring compliance with relevant legislation
- Ensuring contractors who have operational control of development activity hold appropriate accreditation standards for safety, environment and quality and are appropriately inducted on work practices required at our sites
- Responding to any issues in a timely manner and reporting to management and the Audit, Risk and Sustainability Committee.
- FY23 progress and Next steps
- Employee Benefits
- Employee Engagement
- Health, Safety and Wellbeing
- Diversity and Inclusion
- People Data
- WGEA report